Friday, March 9, 2012

Technology In The Classroom

Welcome to my blog. I would like to say forgive me in advance as I am new to the blog world. This blog will focus on technology in the classroom and how it has advanced over the past few years. I can remember back in junior high, or middle school, when PCs were first introduced to the classroom. Now, we have smart boards, Macs, projectors, videoconferencing and all different types of Web 2.0 technologies being used in the classroom. This blog will contain may findings of new technologies used in the classroom. I hope everyone can learn from this.

6 comments:

  1. Great first post paslyn. Pretty soon this will become routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaslynn

    I am also new to the blogging world. I like the topic of your blog. I remember back in elementary school getting starting on how to operate a computer. Throughout the years technology have definitely changed within classroom settings. Just a minimum of 4 years in undergrad to the present how we use technology now in class is just a mind blower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jaslynn,

    Technology has advanced at an amazing rate and I think you are addressing an great topic as it pertains to technology in the classrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jasylnn- I really like the background you have picked. Just a suggestion- the right column of your text is really wide, and the middle column is a little narrow. It might read a little better if you widen the main column in the middle.

    ReplyDelete